In order to bake fish which has incredible flavor and taste qualities, you can take advantage of some culinary tricks.
- Before you bake the fish, cover it with slices of lemon or orange and add lemon slices in the liquid which is formed when baking the fish.
- In order to have fish with Mexican taste, add to tomato sauce ready diced avocado and chopped fresh coriander. This is suitable for fried fish.
- To make the cream sauce for fish with low fat, mix a little mustard and a handful of capers with a handful of chopped green onions. Add low fat mayonnaise and the sauce is prepared without cream.
- In order to have fish with eastern flavor before cooking, soak in a marinade of olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, dry wine and grated fresh ginger root.
- Fish will acquire Indian shade if you prepare your own dry mix of your favorite Indian spices and rub the fish. Before baking, spray the fish with a little olive oil.
- To find out if you bought fresh fish, put it into a water. If it sinks it is fresh, if not, do not cook it, but directly dispose of it and start your carpet cleaning Leicester (if you have nothing else to do).
- Frozen fish is thawed in cold water add half a tablespoon of salt per liter of water. Fish fillet is thawed without water to not lose their nutrients.
- To hide specific smell when frying fish, drop a potato, cut into sticks in fat. Fish is tasty if prepared on slow fire. You can ask your Leicester domestic cleaning experts for other ways how to eliminate smell of fish.
- Before frying small fish are salted in the following manner: in a glass of cold water, dissolve one teaspoon of salt. Pour this mixture to the fish. After five minutes, percolate.
- To look golden, before putting fish in the oven, dry it well with a tissue. In order not to burn when cooking, add some butter to the oil in the pan.
Well, are you ready to cook some fish?