The bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the house. Once made, the majority of people do not make more repairs in this area. Thus the bathroom remains with outdated design, and often is not functional. Usually the reason for the lack of repair is financial - after all, everyone knows that you start making repairs when you have money. Actually cheap restoration is possible, so read carefully:
- Tiles - this is one of the most difficult moments of the repair if you have to remove them. Usually it happens when your tiles are worn. To avoid this labor-intensive work, you can simply put applications on already worn-out tiles. In the stores you will find exclusively beautiful applications in a variety of forms.
- Remove the obsolete cabinet in the bathroom - it’s time to renew some things in the bathroom to feel nice when you enter there. You can buy a new cabinet that fits the tiles you've already refreshed.
- If you want, paint the walls again. The easiest option is simply to use a different color from the current one. Working with paint is not hard, so you can manage on your own.
- Handles for soap and towels and shower handset - it is good to change them to fit them with the new interior. If you feel that these still look good - do not take this step.
- The curtain in the bathroom - don’t miss to replace it with new one! This you can do even if you plan an end of lease cleaning Fulham, because curtains are cheap.
- New frame for the mirror - no need to replace it, it is enough to add a new color or forms on it using foil or paint. Then it will look like new. You can also use foil for the bathroom door.
- Towels - buy a few towels and curl them on a roll, then place them in a small basket, which stands on the dresser.
- No matter all the repairs, don’t forget about regular house cleaning Fulham of the bathroom, it’s very important.